Want to host a Maximum Cheer and Dance event at your school?
Potential Funds for the Facility Host:
- $2 per paid participant with the goal of 300 paid participants
- $500 bonus donation for over 300 paid participants
- Concession sales for host profit
- We do not allow spectators to bring any outside food or drink into your school. All the refreshments will be purchased at your concession stand. The average that most concessions make at one of these events is $3500 (Gross, $2000 net). Cheer/Dance spectators spend a lot of money at concessions.
- All pre-competition work is handled by Maximum Cheer and Dance. We ask the facility host program to help with recruiting local teams and advertising through word of mouth and flyers.
- The facility host will provide a number of volunteers to assist in the warm up room and escorting teams from warm-up to the performance floor.
- The facility host will set up, man, and run concessions for their profit.
Set Up and Tear Down, Beginning and Ending Times:
- Competition set up takes approximately 3 hours and tear down takes approximately 2 hours. Start time will be determined by the needs of the school. We may not start set up until 10a, if there are other sports that have needs for the facility earlier in the day. The end time of a competition is based on the number of participant teams/individuals. For example, 30 teams may take approximately 4 hours including the awards session.
If Maximum Cheer and Dance proposes to host a cheer and dance event at your facility. This event would be hosted in conjunction with the volunteer team(s) as a fundraiser and an opportunity to enhance and promote the cheerleading program to middle schools, allstar gyms, and recreation departments throughout the area. This event will include both cheer and dance participants.
Maximum Cheer and Dance will:
- Pay all competition expenses* including insurance, judges, paperwork, competition floors, competition coordinator and Maximum Cheer and Dance staff.
- Advertise through multiple marketing channels for participants.
- Manage all registrations and paperwork.
- Provide competition staff and coordinator.
- Provide judges and judging system.
- Provide and manage gate entry.
- Coordinate all aspects of the event with the facility coordinator.
- Provide necessary competition insurance certificate.
Facility host will:
- Provide facility, tables, and chairs for the event.
- Provide and manage concessions for their profit.
- Provide volunteers to work the competition warm-up and performance area.
- Provide staff to service the restroom facilities and clean-up the seating area during and after the event.
- Put up and take down all competition flooring (foam and/or spring).
- Advertise the competition through school contacts, word of mouth, website, internet, emails and phone calls.
Maximum Cheer and Dance will donate $2 per paid participant(s) to the facility host program or make an agreed upon donation to the facility host program. If we exceed 300 participants, Maximum Cheer and Dance will donate an additional $500 to the facility host program. The facility host cheer and/or dance team(s) may compete at no additional registration cost at this event. Additionally, anyone helping ot put up/tear down the flooring will receive a wristband to enter the event at no cost.
*A spectator fee and registration fee is charged for this event to cover all competition expenses and provide donations to the host school.